• choose containers with deeper soil volume so your plants are easier to water.
• send a care instruction email each season so you can be successful.
• include slow release fertilizer in all of our summer containers to keep your plants fresher longer in the heat of summer.
• let Mother Nature tell us the correct time to deliver.
• stay in contact with you via email so you know when we plan on delivering after we analyze the weather.
• are always thinking about how we can provide a better experience for you. We welcome your opinion and feedback on what we can do better.
Thank you for supporting a local family-owned business. Your support allows us to give back to our community while living and working in the beautiful weather and seasons that Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa have to offer!